I am currently a Faculty Researcher/Scientific Programmer with Dr. Hector Corrada Bravo at the Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, University of Maryland, College Park. I primarily work as the developer on the Epiviz suite of tools, developing interactive and integrative visual and exploratory tools for biomedical datasets (epigenomic and metagenomics). Starting Spring 2019, I am also a PhD student in Computer Science at UMD.
Find me on
Send a message to
- epiviz file server: Query and compute directly on genomic data files.
- epiviz: Interactive and Integrative data visualization and exploration for functional genomic data
- metaviz: Interactive and Integrative data visualization and exploration for metagenomic data
- epivizrChart: Biocondcutor package: R interface to epiviz components
- ToxCast Dashboard: Dashboard for distribution, visualization and use of chemical screening data from ToxCast (US EPA)
- EDSP21 Dashboard: Dashboard specific to endocrine disruption screening program (EDSP)